Blogger Anouska Proetta Brandon in GL Frenchie Dress & Exclusive Interview
Posted on May 24 2011
We caught up with the Beautiful Blogger Anouska from Dublin Ireland who is seen below wearing our "Frenchie Dress" She happily gave us an insight into her Style Icons, Fashion Inspiration, what she's currently listening to on her Ipod and also what makes her happy....See below for full details of our Interview with her......She is such a beautiful Gia girl!
Name: Anouska Proetta Brandon Country you live: Ireland Age: 20 You’re Blog: http://www.anouskaproettabrandon.com
1. Describe your look/style in 5 words? Girly yet rock-ish :)
2. Whose wardrobe would you love to raid if you could? I would love to raid Alexa Chungs wardrobe or Mary Kate Olsen, love her style!
3. Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? I get it from everywhere but music does influence me somewhat.
4. What are you listening to on your ipod right now? Right now I am obsessed with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club! I also can't stop listening to the song Sleepyhead by Passion Pit.
5. What makes you happy?(can be a one word answer) Sun :)
6. Favourite Style Icon? Mary Kate Oslen, Alexa Chung, and Natasha Poly!
7. Favourite Holiday Destination? I love New York, I can't wait to go back!
8. Favourite Website? My favourite blog by far would be The Satorialist (http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/) Its like my bible!
9. Favourite Fashion Label? I love Gia London of course :) others would be American Apparel, Topshop & River Island at the moment
10. Favourite Country to Shop? New York!
11. Favourite TV Soap/or Movie? This is a tough one! I recently watched all 5 series of Dexter, I am totally obsessed with that show. I honestly can't pick my favourite movie I have too many!
12. Favourite Gia London item? My cute little peachy dress :)